TERMS & CONDITIONS OF THE 10-4-10 COMPETITION
10-4-10 CONFERENCE AWARDS COMPETITION RULES
- Entry to the 10 mini competitions is free
- Entry is open to any UK event professional
- Multiple entries are permitted by individuals / teams across the different competitions in the series.
- If a team enters they will have to select one member to receive the winning ticket.
- You cannot enter on behalf of anyone else
- Prize winners must supply their email address to be sent their winning ticket.
- The prize for each compeition is 1 VIP ticket to attend the Conference Awards on 5th July.
- A VIP ticket is one at a premium table in a prime spot with unlimited drink before and during the ceremony.
- Prizes are for named winners only and are non-exchangeable and non-transferable – they cannot be exchanged for money and/or subsituted for any other prize to equivalent value
- Winners will be chosen at the judge’s discretion from all valid entries.
- Winners will be contacted via email and their names displayed on the winners page on the Conference Awards website
- The Judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into
- The competition will run from 15.2.19 until 5.7.19
- The Conference Awards is compliant with the data protection act. If successful winners will be added to the database in order to be sent their ticket to attend the event. You can opt-out of further marketing communications at any point